About Me

My photo
I've spent over 30 years with one foot firmly planted among the world’s poorest and the other firmly planted among the world’s richest. I chronicle some of my struggles to live as a Jesus-follower, integrating my global experiences into my understanding of Jesus’ example and teaching. This site is an ongoing extension of the book "Reflections From Afar", "an invitation to glimpse the world through the eyes of the poor and oppressed, and to incorporate those perspectives into our daily lives…"

Monday, August 29, 2011

First, an apology

Early in 2010, my focus shifted somewhat toward compiling meditations for a book (Reflections from Afar--info on ordering it is below).

Because of this, I quit or forgot to post the subsequent meditations on this blogsite for well over a year. Some of them are in "Reflections", but the best of the other ones were missing. So I've belatedly posted them below. Generally, I date these so you'll be able to tell when they were originally written (if it matters).

If you'd like to order my book, you can do so here. And, if you put in the discount code "Cory", you'll get 20% off. Consider it my penance for the oversight in blogging... http://www.worldvisionresources.com/reflections-from-afar-p-509.html

No comments: